Job opening: Structural BIM Modeler
Keast & Hood, an award winning structural engineering firm in Philadelphia, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated individual to be a Structural BIM Modeler. The successful candidate will prepare drawing documents utilizing Revit and/or AutoCAD. On occasion, the work may also entail assisting the engineering staff with measuring and documenting in the field or on construction sites
Candidates would ideally possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in building modeling
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD. Experience with Bluebeam, SketchUp or Rhino would be a plus.
- Experience in maintaining Revit and AutoCAD templates and maintaining drafting standards.
- Familiarity with detailing basic building assemblies.
- Experience in the production of a set of construction documents.
Founded in 1953, Keast & Hood has earned a reputation for committed client service and high quality, technically astute engineering. The firm is a recognized leader in new building design and the preservation, restoration, and rehabilitation of historic structures. The firm offers competitive salaries and an attractive suite of benefits.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org