Job Opening: Structural Engineer
Keast & Hood’s Charlottesville office is growing and seeking candidates to fill a new Structural Engineer position. The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience and have recently earned a PE registration; candidates with 3 years of experience who are eligible for the PE exam in the next year will be considered.
Applicants must possess strong experience in the structural design and analysis of concrete, steel, wood, and masonry as well as working knowledge of Revit/AutoCAD. Strong verbal and written communication abilities are required. Interest and experience in both historic preservation and business development are preferred.
Duties will include:
- Structural engineering analysis.
- Design, and detailing for new construction, building renovations, and historic preservation.
- Revit/CAD documentation.
- Coordination with architectural and other clients.
- Existing/historic building surveys, assessments, and reports.
- Various additional tasks.
The firm offers exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, and superior growth potential.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com
No phone calls please.